Instagram is a photo-sharing app for the iPhone. It has fast become a way to quickly share bits and pieces of your day using preset filters to give various affects to your photos. Aside from how simple it is to use, the beauty of Instagram (in my opinion) lies in how it can make users look at their day-to-day life and surroundings in new light.
But what of your collection of photos? What can you do with them? Check out our five suggestions for bringing your Instagram photos out of your iPhone.
- StickyGram - lets you print your Instagram photos as magnets, a miniature flip book or poster
- Casetagram – why not print your photos for your next iPhone case?
- Instapuzzle – this newly launched iPad app turns your photos in a puzzle
- Postagram – send real post cards using your Instagram photos
- Instarium – use your photos for your screensaver
Stay tuned in the coming weeks as I explore how brands are using Instagram.
Yours in photography,